Our Statement of Faith
Our Church Vision
“The Vision of New Spirit Revival Center is to bring forth a network of ministries, proclaiming Jesus Christ as the savior of mankind, and the head of the church. Our objective is to walk in integrity, maturity and love, as we endeavor to fulfill the call that God has ordained in these last days. We believe that as we co labor toward these goals, we will see a release of power and the anointing of God like never before. Our immediate vision is evangelism of the lost, restoration of joy, the rekindling of zeal of wounded Christians, and the training and equipping of ministers and Christian workers for service in God's Kingdom."
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that it is impossible to come to the Father by any other means than through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 14)
- We believe that repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ produces the work of justification in the believer.
( Romans 5:1-9, Ephesians 2:5-8)
We believe that water baptism is commaned of every believer and is a necessary requirement for going on to spiritual maturity.
(Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38)
- We believe the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a necessary and vital experience for every believer. We believe the physical phenomenon of speaking with other tongues accompanies the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:3, 10:44-48, 19:6)
- We believe it is essential that each believer lay a foundation of Biblical truth and experience upon which he/she builds his/her life. (Hebrews 6:12)
- We believe we are one body, being members of one another, and the basis of our fellowship is in Christ through the power of the Spirit.
(Romans 12:3, 1 Corinthians 12, Ephesians 2:13-22, 4:3-6)
- We believe the tithe of our earnings is holy unto God.
(Malachi 3:8, Hebrews 7:4-10)
- We believe the nine gifts of the Spirit should be and must be operative in the church to enjoy the fullness of God. (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
- We believe the doctrine of laying on hands for confirmation, ordination,and impartation. (Acts 13:1-3, 1 Timothy 4:14). This is also the ministry of healing to the sick (Mark 16:18)
- We believe in the imminent, personal return of our Lord, and the restitution of all things spoken by the mouth of all prophets since the world began.
(Acts 1:11, 3:19-21)
- We believe that the Gospel of the Kingdom is God's absolute answer to man's total need NOW - spiritually, morally, socially, and economically. (Luke 12:22-32)
(return to top)